Sketch and Asset Bank
Sketch is an all in one platform for digital design. It provides a collaborative workspace to help users design and prototype.
The CI HUB Connector for Asset Bank allows users to access all approved brand materials that they have permission to use, directly from within Sketch.
By connecting Sketch to the single source of truth for all of your assets, the CI HUB connector ensures that your designers can increase their productivity by having access to the right files, fast.
What are the benefits of connecting Sketch to Asset Bank?
There's no need to manually go back and forth between Sketch and your DAM that holds all of your approved content.
Connector Features Include
- Intuitive search - acts like the quick search in your Asset Bank and inherits your permissions, for a consistent user experience
- Browse by Folder or Lightboxes - access and discover assets in the ways that feel most natural
- Drag and drop - intuitively add assets directly into Sketch
- Utilise lower resolution renditions to save space
- Place converted renditions of Adobe Illustrator files or layered PSD files
- Access your favourite stock image sites directly within the connector (Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, iStock and Adobe Stock)