Increase your teams productivity by letting them connect to Asset Bank directly via SharePoint. Users can then access all of the approved brand materials they may need without leaving this application.
SharePoint and Asset Bank
SharePoint is a great way for organisations to build websites and manage documents. It is typically used to power intranets and makes it easy for people to work together and share information.
The CI HUB Connector for Asset Bank allows users to access all approved brand materials that they have permission to use, directly from within SharePoint.
By connecting SharePoint to the single source of truth for all of your assets, the CI HUB connector ensures that your users can increase their productivity by having access to the right files, fast.
What are the benefits of connecting SharePoint to Asset Bank?
There's no need to manually go back and forth between SharePoint and your DAM that holds all of your approved content.
Connector Features Include
- Intuitive search - acts like the quick search in your Asset Bank and inherits your permissions, for a consistent user experience
- Browse by Folder or Lightboxes - access and discover assets in the ways that feel most natural
- Drag and drop - intuitively add assets directly into SharePoint
- Utilise lower resolution renditions to save space
- Place converted renditions of Adobe Illustrator files or layered PSD files
- Access your favourite stock image sites directly within the connector (Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, iStock and Adobe Stock)
Accessing the SharePoint CI HUB connector for Asset Bank
Getting set up with the CI HUB connector could not be easier. Asset Bank users can simply head over to our support page and follow the instructions there. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our support team.
Don't have an Asset Bank? It's really easy to sign up to a free demo with one of our friendly DAM consultants.
So, what are you waiting for?