Increase your teams productivity by letting them connect to Asset Bank via their favourite Google Workspace apps using our CI HUB connector. Users can then access all of the approved brand materials they may need when creating content in Docs, Slides or Sheets.
Google Workspace and Asset Bank
Google Workspace is made up of a collection of Cloud based productivity and collaboration apps including Docs, Slides and Sheets.
The CI HUB Connector for Asset Bank allows users to access all approved brand materials that they have permission to use, directly from within these Google applications.
By connecting these tools to the single source of truth for all of your assets, the CI HUB Google Workspace connector ensures that your designers can increase their productivity by having access to the right files, fast.
What are the benefits of connecting Google Workspace to Asset Bank?
There's no need to manually go back and forth between Google Workspace applications and your DAM that holds all of your approved content.
Connector Features Include
- Intuitive search - acts like the quick search in your Asset Bank and inherits your permissions, for a consistent user experience
- Browse by Folder or Lightboxes - access and discover assets in the ways that feel most natural
- Drag and drop - intuitively add assets directly into your Google Workspace applications
- Utilise lower resolution renditions to save space
- Place converted renditions of Adobe Illustrator files or layered PSD files
- Access your favourite stock image sites directly within the connector (Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, iStock and Adobe Stock)
Accessing the Google Workspace CI HUB connector for Asset Bank
Getting set up with the CI HUB connector could not be easier.
First contact your Asset Bank Customer Success Manager or get in contact with our support team to get your Asset Bank ready.
Then search for "CI HUB" in the Google Workspace Marketplace (to get to this, click the + icon "get add-ons" to the right of your Google document). See this CI HUB video for full details.
Don't have an Asset Bank? It's really easy to sign up to a free demo with one of our friendly DAM consultants. They'll walk you through the Google Workspace integration and discuss how Asset Bank can meet your needs.
So, what are you waiting for?