Adobe CC and Asset Bank
Adobe Creative Cloud is made up of a collection of creative apps and services for photography, design, video, web, UX and more.
The CI HUB Connector for Asset Bank allows users to access all approved brand materials that they have permission to use, directly from within these Adobe applications.
By connecting these tools to the single source of truth for all of your assets, the Adobe CC connector ensures that your designers can increase their productivity by having access to the right files, fast.
What are the benefits of connecting Adobe CC and Asset Bank?
There's no need to manually go back and forth between the Adobe Creative Cloud applications and your image library. Asset Bank provides a centralised location for all of your digital assets that can now be accessed directly within your Adobe apps. You can take advantage of the following benefits directly within the connector:
- Intuitive search - acts like the quick search in your Asset Bank and inherits your permissions, so you have the same experience
- Browse by Folder or Lightboxes - access and discover assets in the ways that feel most natural
- Drag and drop - intuitively add assets directly into your Adobe applications
- Single source of truth - use the 'links' panel to see if files have new versions and be automatically alerted when opening InDesign projects that utilise files that have changed
- Upload back to Asset Bank - designers can download and enhance images, uploading them back as new versions
- Access your favourite stock image sites directly within the connector (Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, iStock and Adobe Stock)